We are learning to insert a Google Drawing image into our individual blogs and to write a quality blog post.
We watched the re-windable learning video, followed the instructions to create our Google Drawings cartoon person and/or animal then learned how to download it as a png image.
Some of us managed to work out how to add a cool background!
Here is an example cartoon character that Mr Knox created:
We are also learning to reflect on our learning and write a quality blog post. Sometimes using 'starter or stem sentences' helps us do that.
We were learning about
I found it easy to...
I found it challenging to ...
Next time I will…
A question I have is...

No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask that you comment as follows:
1. Something POSITIVE - begin with a greeting then say something you like about what I have shared
2. Something THOUGHTFUL - a comment that will mean something to me to let me know that you read / watched or listened to what I had to say. Please use any language.
3. Something HELPFUL - give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question
Encourage me to make another post.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment