Ssh! That's Too Private!
We are learning to understand why some information is private and why we as humans like sharing personal information about ourselves.It is awesome to want to share things with others - actually it’s part of what makes us human (see the slide above).
What information shouldn't be shared online?
Your full name
Your address
Your phone number
We practiced turning private information into personal information:
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask that you comment as follows:
1. Something POSITIVE - begin with a greeting then say something you like about what I have shared
2. Something THOUGHTFUL - a comment that will mean something to me to let me know that you read / watched or listened to what I had to say. Please use any language.
3. Something HELPFUL - give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question
Encourage me to make another post.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment